Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Tadka Pan (4 inches)
Fabartistry brings this traditional natural way of cooking in cast iron. The Tadka pan is natural and eco-friendly with no chemicals used in manufacturing or pre-seasoning. The pan is durable, non-toxic, non-reactive to food and non-sticky. Cast Iron enhances taste of food by cooking with equal heat distribution, retains heat and also adds necessary iron to your food as a essential nutrient.
Bring this traditional scientific way of being healthy and cook your food in these cast iron cookware for better health.
- Wash your cast iron pan with mild detergent.
- Dry the pan immediately with dry cloth
- Heat the pan on gas stove after applying oil on it for 5 minutes
- Cool the pan and wipe excess of oil from the pan with tissue.
- Repeat this procedure after every use.
Disclaimer : The pan should not be left in water ever and must always be kept dry place. The seasoning must be done after every usage for a better and long time use of the pan.